Flow Cytometery Service
“The high-performance flow cytometer designed to support routine clinical assays and with exceptional consistency and standardization”.
“The flow crossmatch market may be one of the smallest, but standardization has the potential to have one of the greatest clinical impacts. It’s the little things that make a big difference in healthcare.”
– Dr. Robert Bray, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Flow cytometry is a widely used method for analyzing the expression of cell surface and intracellular molecules, characterizing and defining different cell types in a heterogeneous cell population, assessing the purity of isolated subpopulations and analyzing cell size and volume.
- It is predominantly used to measure fluorescence intensity produced by fluorescent-labeled antibodies detecting proteins, or ligands that bind to specific cell-associated molecules.
- A single sample, no matter how rare, can show an essential difference.
- Multicolor analysis provides more answers from a single tube and decreases cost by reducing the number of tubes and reagents required to reach a diagnosis.
- Runs at rates up to 35,000 events per second, sample carryover ≤ 0.05%.
- Acquires a large number of events rapidly; useful for rare populations.
- There is no limit on events acquired.
- Outstanding resolution at all flow rates.
- Enables faster detection without compromising quality.
- Improvement in stain index of 8-190% across all parameters.
- Better separation enables faster analysis and easier gating.
- Higher sensitivity makes dim and rare populations easier to resolve.
What benefit to Our Clinician
- This next-generation flow cytometer enables standardization and collaboration through consistent results and unique assay portability and sharing capabilities.
- Its standardization helps maximize compatibility, interoperability, repeatability and quality that will enable you to maximize clinical performance and ensure accurate as well as reliable results.
- It has high-performance, highly sensitive flow cytometer excels at assays with dim or rare cell populations, and is available in multiple configurations for flexibility that can adapt to your changing clinical needs.
Our Flow Cytometry Service is intended for immunophenotyping using up to 6 colours, and is useful in the diagnosis and monitoring of:
- Acute & Chronic Leukemia,
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS),
- Plasma cell disorders
- and Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH).
- FACSLyric Flow Cytometer Brochure